So, I decided to look up some tips for staying organized and time management. This image pretty much says it all!
- Postponed promoting new book to raise money for research on Down syndrome.
- Canceled client meeting to bake my daughter's birthday cake.
- Blew off e-mail to chat on the phone with dear friend.
- Blew off e-mail to volunteer at local methadone clinic.
- Blew off e-mail to exercise.
- Blew off e-mail to bathe.
- Blew off e-mail to sleep.
- Blew off e-mail to sense a theme developing here.
I am eager to see if I can stick to a plan. I'm eager to see if I will write down my priorities. I'm eager to see if I can post those priorities before divulging into something else...First things, first...Finishing this blog post & backing away from the laptop.
If you'd like to see more tips and read the article from Martha Beck, it's right here!